Legend has it that Punta de Maternillos is a place of buried treasures and great riches. The Columbus lighthouse (Faro Colon) was built in 1847 as observation post, the lighthouse beacon a savior for sailors passing through the treacherous Bahamas Channel on their way to Havana, Florida and Mexico. Further along the coast on Cayo […]More about Punta de Maternillos and San Hilario fort...
Cayo Sabinal Travel – Live Help?live chat software for business
All About Cayo Sabinal
- Car Rental Cayo Sabinal
- Casa Particulares near Cayo Sabinal
- Cayo Sabinal by Road
- Cayo Sabinal History
- Cayo Sabinal Photos
- Flights to Airports near Cayo Sabinal
- Hotels Near Cayo Sabinal
- Things to See & Do Cayo Sabinal
- Visit Cayo Sabinal with Viazul Buses
- Why the name Cayo Sabinal?
Latest Cayo Sabinal Updates
Flights to Cuba